Inquiry:How to add a command to Debian server ?

Dear All
Can you please do me favor and let me know how can I add a command to my Debian server ? Please be informed that I found on the web that if I can find the new command rpm package , then I can try to add it as the followings :
#rpm -i ./package.i386.rpm
It seems that the link at www.pbone.net contains the rpm packages for most distro , except for the Debian . Can you please let me have the link to try for adding a command (like dmidecode) to my Debian server ?
Let me thank you in advance