Re: Broken keyboard layout after lenny/squeeze upgrade.

Harry Putnam:

> understanding that document right, the idea is to move away from
> setting up X with an xorg.conf.  So how would settings like that one
> be handled in that case.

I don't think the X.org people intend to ignore existing configuration
files in the future. It's just that many or even most things belong
somewhere else and/or can be autodetected. That gives you the
possibility to have a minimal xorg.conf which contains just the options
you want to supersede.

J.
--
I start many things but I have yet to finish a single one.
[Agree]   [Disagree]