AVAHI cupsd warning

I was browsing my /var/log files this morning, and happened to tail messages.
I found these:
Nov  7 14:22:05 paulandcilla cupsd[23014]: *** WARNING *** The program 'cupsd'
uses the Apple Bonjour compatibility layer of Avahi.
Nov  7 14:22:05 paulandcilla cupsd[23014]: *** WARNING *** Please fix your
application to use the native API of Avahi!
Nov  7 14:22:05 paulandcilla cupsd[23014]: *** WARNING *** For more
information see <http://0pointer.de/avahi-compat?s=libdns_sd&e=cupsd>

# dpkg --list cups
| Status=Not/Inst/Cfg-files/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
uppercase=bad)
ii  cups           1.3.8-1+lenny6 Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - server
ii  cupsys-client                                           1.3.8-1+lenny6
Common UNIX Printing System (transitional package)
ii  cupsys-driver-gutenprint                                5.0.2-4
printer drivers for CUPS
ii  gnome-cups-manager                                      0.31-3+b1
CUPS printer admin tool for GNOME
ii  hal-cups-utils                                          0.6.16-3
Utilities to detect and configure printers automatically
ii  libcups2                                                1.3.8-1+lenny6
Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - libs
ii  libcups2-dev                                            1.3.8-1+lenny6
Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - development files
ii  libcupsimage2                                           1.3.8-1+lenny6
Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - image libs
ii  libcupsys2                                              1.3.8-1+lenny6
Common UNIX Printing System (transitional package)
ii  libcupsys2-dev                                          1.3.8-1+lenny6
Common UNIX Printing System (transitional package)
ii  libgnomecups1.0-1                                       0.2.3-3
GNOME library for CUPS interaction
ii  libgnomecupsui1.0-1c2a                                  0.31-3+b1
UI extensions to libgnomecups
ii  pipslite-cups                                           1.0.3-2
Photo Image Print System Lite
ii  python-cups                                             1.9.31-1
Python bindings for CUPS
ii  python-cupsutils                                        1.0.0-4lenny1
Python utility modules around the CUPS printing system

so, I guess my question is, do I need to change anything?

running lenny, up-2-date

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800