Re: bug - Setting up php5-idn (1.2b-5.3)

In <[🔎] 350858.31469.qm@web33306.mail.mud.yahoo.com>, kiwi_b@yahoo.com wrote:
>Setting up php5-idn (1.2b-5.3) ...
>*** WARNING: ucf was run from a maintainer script that uses debconf, but
>             the script did not pass --debconf-ok to ucf. The maintainer
>             script should be fixed to not stop debconf before calling ucf,
>             and pass it this parameter. For now, ucf will revert to using
>             old-style, non-debconf prompting. Ugh!
>
>             Please inform the package maintainer about this problem.
>
>Creating config file /etc/php5/conf.d/idn.ini with new version
>
>Can someone please update me as to the issues/resolution that yoou may have.
>Is there an update or bug fix?

I'm sure you can use the web interface on bugs.debian.org yourself.  If
there's not a bug for this issue on the package, I'd be much obliged if you'd
file one by using reportbug or the bug report email address.

If you'd like to be notified about all activity on a bug, you can subscribe to
email updates by sending a subscription request to a special address based on
the bug number; there will also be a mailto: link exposed on the web interface
one the bug appears there.