gnupg sign, encypt and send automated?

I am looking to essentially take messages based on a subject line keyword, and use gnupg to sign encrypt and send them to another account. problem is that the defailt gnupg "unix shell script" utterly fails to do this like it claims on gnupg.org.

Just curious if this has been done.

Procmail for the filtering can work but I'm not sure how the other part has been taken into account. gnupg has some command line options but nothing that will mail the result just save it

thanks in advance.