blurry fonts (again)

Hi,

*Sigh*  Here we go again ... (http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2008/07/msg00692.html)

Files containing Hebrew that I print to PDF with Iceweasel's 'Print to
File' option come out badly mangled:

Hebrew Wikipedia homepage:

http://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%A2%D7%9E%D7%95%D7%93_%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%A9%D7%99

My PDF:

http://lizzie.freehostia.com/he.wiki.pdf

~$ pdffonts he.wiki.pdf
name                                 type              emb sub uni object ID
FrankRuehlCLM                        Type 1            yes no  yes      5  0
FrankRuehlCLM                        Type 1            yes no  yes      7  0
BitstreamVeraSerif                   CID TrueType      yes no  yes     37  0

A screenshot of what that PDF looks like on my system:

http://lizzie.freehostia.com/he.wiki.jpg

Florian very patiently troubleshot with me last time, eventually
finding the solution, so I'm hoping that he has some more wizardry on
tap ...

Celejar