[SOLVED] problems setting up screen blanking in X

> green on 29/10/09 13:57, wrote:
>>> DPMS (Energy Star):
>>>   Standby: 0    Suspend: 0    Off: 0
>>>   DPMS is Enabled
>>>   Monitor is On
>>
> Hmm, yes, I mentioned that above.  Did it work?

I thought I would have to script the xset -dpms command but the screen
blanking behaviour is now (4 days later) adhering to the configuration, i.e.
I am not getting any screen blanking now.

I have no idea why it didn't do that at first - perhaps something needed
stopping and starting .

Thanks for the help, Green

Regards
Adam