[SOLVED] problems setting up screen blanking in X
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [SOLVED] problems setting up screen blanking in X
- From: "Adam Hardy (struts)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 05:36:05 -0800 (PST)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20091031171842.GQ22912@swansys>
- References: <4AE1C188.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20091026032924.GO22912@swansys> <4AE8131E.email@example.com> <20091028133422.GA22912@swansys> <4AE84FD0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4AE959B6.email@example.com> <20091029135708.GK22912@swansys> <4AEA3009.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20091031171842.GQ22912@swansys>
> green on 29/10/09 13:57, wrote:
>>> DPMS (Energy Star):
>>> Standby: 0 Suspend: 0 Off: 0
>>> DPMS is Enabled
>>> Monitor is On
> Hmm, yes, I mentioned that above. Did it work?
I thought I would have to script the xset -dpms command but the screen
blanking behaviour is now (4 days later) adhering to the configuration, i.e.
I am not getting any screen blanking now.
I have no idea why it didn't do that at first - perhaps something needed
stopping and starting .
Thanks for the help, Green
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/problems-setting-up-power-saving-tp26027710p26196394.html
Sent from the Debian User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.