Re: Network manager doesn't autoconnect to wireless networks in stable?

I don't see any way to set my default networks or autoconnect
properties. If I right-click on the network manager applet there is
"Connection Information" which is entirely passive and "Edit Wireless
Networks" which brings up a dialog that contains an entry for my
wireless network but there's no apparent way to make that network a
default one or to tell it to autoconnect to that network. Maybe this is
because you both have a newer version of network manager than I do or
maybe I'm missing a package although if I am I can't find it.