Re: A laptop installation challenge

On Sunday 01 November 2009 15:19:31 Tim Tebbit wrote:
> Perhaps the local library would have old enough machines to write
> floppies? Is there a LUG nearby that could write floppies for you?

I can write floppies.  Let me know what floppy exactly you want, and your
snail mail address (off list, of course), and once our Post Office gets back
to work I'll send it to you.  (I hate to see kingdoms lost for the sake of a
nail.)

If you can find someone either near at hand or blessed with functioning mail,
then obviously that is the option you will want to go for. ;-)

HTH
Lisi