Re: A laptop installation challenge

On Sun, Nov 01, 2009 at 09:40:12AM +0000, AG wrote:
> Kevin Ross wrote:
[snip]

> I took the back completely off this evening and although the CD
> drive now spins when a CD is inserted (there's progress), it doesn't

if its an ide interface, why not plug it into another hd instead of a
cdrom !

--
"I wish you would have given me this written question ahead of time, so I could plan for it. (Laughter.) John, I'm sure historians will look back and say, gosh, he could have done it better this way, or that way. You know, I just -- I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with an answer, but it hadn't yet."

	- George W. Bush
04/03/2004
Washington, DC
after being asked to name the biggest mistake he had made