Re: PPP / ADSL / demand / GUI prompt question

I have run pppoeconf as root, it is one of the things I tried over the last few days.  I just did it again, since I couldn't remember what happened the last time.  It just says no working Ethernet card can be found, not surprising really since I don't have an Ethernet card.  Am I missing something here?