Re: Floppy Net Install Stable

S. Fishpaste wrote:
Hi;

I'm attempting to install Debian Stable on an older desktop machine that
doesn't support booting from an USB stick or CD. Therefore I'm looking for
Debian net install floppy images. Damned if I can find any as everything I've
found assumes one wants to use a USB stick or minimal CD image.

Anyone know where I can find a floppy image for Debian net install?

Thanks.

There is no floppy images for Lenny, because they would not fit. Use the etch floppy images instead.