spamassassin best practices

I got 2 debian 5 on vmware, both running postfix and dovecot-imap

on server a, i already installed spamassassin and spamc (nothing else configured) and add .procmailrc in a user (user1) home directory with configuration as below:

## start .procmailrc

MAILDIR = $HOME/Mail

:0fw: spamassassin.lock
* < 256000
| /usr/bin/spamc

:0:

:0c:

:0fhw
| formail -I "X-Spam-"

## end .procmailrc

The setting pretty much puts all spam in folder Spam and Probablespam

Should the same be done to server b?

Do I need to copy .procmailrc to all user home directory in server a and b?

Aside from what I had done what else do I need to configure for a VM with 512 MB RAM?

--
Regards,

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://gameornot.net