Re: Restricting Internet Access

David Baron wrote:
As undemocratic at it seems, sometimes it is necessary from some logins not to be able to access internet browsing and such.

How might one set this up?

I'm venturing a way out of my comfort zone here, but is this not a service that can be disabled via the various groups that the user account belongs to? If so, this would eschew a firewall settings change in favour of a more simple set of permissions granted or denied by root, and if the accounts are also denied sudo ... .
But, as noted, I'm out of my comfort zone here, so disregard if nonsense.

AG