New Warnings in Lilo

Running from a kernel build with the old deprecated proc stuff inactivated as
recommended--I get these warnings from lilo:

~$ sudo lilo
Warning: '/proc/partitions' does not match '/dev' directory structure.
    Name change: '/dev/dm-0' -> '/dev/DB-LVM/LV_USR'
Warning: Name change: '/dev/dm-1' -> '/dev/DB-LVM/LV_VAR'
Warning: Name change: '/dev/dm-2' -> '/dev/DB-LVM/LV_OPT'
Warning: Name change: '/dev/dm-3' -> '/dev/DB-LVM/LV_HOME'
Warning: Name change: '/dev/dm-4' -> '/dev/DB-LVM2/LV_AUX'
Warning: The boot sector and map file are on different disks.
Added 2.6.30 *
Added 2.6.31
Added 2.6.31-rt
6 warnings were issued.

/etc/mtab has the filesystems correctly mounted with the DB_LVM... names and
these are what are in /dev. /proc partitions lists the dm-# names.

Before I try it (I can always fire up a knoppix CD and run lilo with an older
/proc structure), should this be bootable (the /boot and / are ext3, not in
lvm)?

Should this be a bug? In what package?

Ignore?