Local DoS in kernel 2.6.26

Will Murnane put forth on 10/27/2009 5:23 PM:

> This is also the wrong list; it's for users and developers of the
> Debian Live scripts.  Please re-post on the proper list.
>
> Will

It may not be the most appropriate list for his question, but it's not
nearly as narrow as you define it.  This list is much bigger than "users
and developers of the Debian Live scripts":

From:  http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

Help and discussion among users of Debian
Support for Debian users who speak English. (High-volume mailing list.)

The above description makes it pretty clear this list is for _ALL_
Debian users.  Believe me, if there was a "non-gui headless server
Debian admins list" I'd be all over it.  No such beast exists, however,
so here I am. ;)

--
Stan