Re: google chrome extensions

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:08:55 +0200, David Baron in gmane.linux.debian.user wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 October 2009 20:23:54 debian-user-digest-
> request@lists.debian.org wrote:
>> > Hey,
>> >
>> > Has anyone managed to get the extensions going for the latest chromium
>> > build ( 4.0.223.11)?
>> > They seem to install fine  but they do not work, and also, are not
>> > getting listed when "about://extensions/".
>> > I'm running Debian Unstable/KDE 4.3
>>
>> I'm running the same version; What extensions are you having the problem
>> with? I have XMarks, ADBLOCK+, FlashBlock and GMail default client working
>>  OK.
>>
>> Some extensions haven't been updated; Maybe that's the problem?
>>

> Where does one install these extensions?
>
> Popups block messages do appear, but about://extensions simply talks about
> chrome, chromium, firefox, safari, etc.

Yeah they're not publicized much because they're still a work in progress.
There are several un-official sources but I only feel comfortable with the
ones on Google's servers;
<http://groups.google.com/group/chromium-extensions/web/google-chrome-extensions-bookmarklets-userscripts-compilation>
And for official Themes;
<https://tools.google.com/chrome/intl/en/themes/index.html>