Re: Optical Dell Mouse - seems standard doesn't work on xorg

Thomas Douillard wrote:
Hi, I've got a problem since an upgrade (I don't kwon since when unfortunately), my standard optical wheel mouse don't work anymore on X, on an debian SID

I don't know who I must blame (hal, udev, the kernel, xorg ...) so I can't post a bugreport on the good package. I'll attach some logfiles, if anyone can help me or suggest a way to proceed ...

I also filed a udevadm test, if it can help ...

--
Thomas
Thomas, does it work in console if you enable gpm?