keeping the title of konsole window fixed

Is there anyway to keep the title of the konsole window fixed?

I usually have multiple konsole terminals open. Each of them often contains
multiple tabs. I like to set the title of each konsole window manually and
do not want it to be changed dynamically. Is there any way?

I know that ctrl-alt-s can change the title of the tabs. I am looking for a
similar short cut for the whole konsole window. Possible?

Using Debian Lenny, KDE 3.5.10, Konsole 1.6.6

thanks in advance
raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi