Errors were encountered while processing: linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64

Hi,
I am trying to set a vps up, using debian 5. I am a beginner to debian, although I have has minimal experience with ubuntu. I am trying to perform a sudo apt-get upgrade, so I can install passenger and nginx so I can host rails apps, but I get an error when the server is trying to install linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64. I don't know what that is, but passenger wont install nginx without it. Here's what bash shows:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  linux-image-2.6-amd64
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
Setting up linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64 (2.6.26-13lenny2) ...
Running depmod.
Running mkinitramfs-kpkg.
Not updating initrd symbolic links since we are being updated/reinstalled
(2.6.26-13 was configured last, according to dpkg)
Not updating image symbolic links since we are being updated/reinstalled
(2.6.26-13 was configured last, according to dpkg)
Running postinst hook script update-grub.
Searching for GRUB installation directory ... found: /boot/grub
warning: grub-probe can't find drive for /dev/sda1.
grub-probe: error: Cannot find a GRUB drive for /dev/sda1.  Check your device.map.

User postinst hook script [update-grub] exited with value 1
dpkg: error processing linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64 (--configure):
 linux-image-2.6.26-1-amd64

I have read http://osdir.com/ml/debian-user-debian/2009-05/msg02074.html and followed instructions there, but everything seems right. I can't for the life of me figure it out. Could anyone please help?

Thanks in advance,
Tom Brunoli