Re: migrate Windows Active Directory users to Samba+LDAP

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 03:05:42AM -0400, Osmany Goderich Navarro wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Can anyone help me find out how to migrate Active Directory users to
> Samba+LDAP? I have everything working: Samba+LDAP+Kerberos PDC in
> Debian and I also have a Windows Active Directory in production with
> more than 100 users added. I just want to transfer all the AD users
> to de PDC in Debian. I tried using pwdump to extract AD users but
> with no positive results. Please help

If there is no hurry samba4 can act with M$ AD servers - but samba4 is
still experimental

--
"They could still be hidden, like the 50 tons of mustard gas on a turkey farm."

	- George W. Bush
04/13/2004
Washington, DC
on Iraqi weapons of mass destruction