migrate Windows Active Directory users to Samba+LDAP

Greetings,

Can anyone help me find out how to migrate Active Directory users to Samba+LDAP? I have everything working: Samba+LDAP+Kerberos PDC in Debian and I also have a Windows Active Directory in production with more than 100 users added. I just want to transfer all the AD users to de PDC in Debian. I tried using pwdump to extract AD users but with no positive results. Please help