Re: BonziBuddy

Bonzi Buddy wrote:

hi my friend wants me to install bonzibuddy 4 him but i cannot find it where
can i get it&how should i install plz help this is a emergency k thx bai

It only works on Microsoft systems so you can't install it on Debian; I doubt it would work under WINE even. They also went out of business four years or so ago, so it's not supported. Not to mention the fact it is horrible and reputed to be spyware...

However, if your friend has a Windows system and really wants to do this, just search for it.

HTH HAND.

--
Chris Jackson
Shadowcat Systems Ltd.