Re: debian whitelist, posts that never show up and long delays

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 07:43:43PM +0300, Jari Fredriksson wrote:

> 17.10.2009 19:24, Nick Lidakis kirjoitti:
> >Ok, that took just under a half hour to come through.
> >
> >To those who have been here a while, what's the average time from
> >hitting the send button to having the post show up?
> >

> This post is a test for it.

Four minutes. I tried reseding my reply to the OT thread about
music systems and it showed up in less than 3 minutes. I had
subscribed to the whitelist 2 days ago. Maybe it takes a while.

Thanks for the reply.Four minutes. I tried reseding my reply to the OT thread about