Re: usb-key files locked by unknown user

Quoth Mark Grieveson at 2009-10-17 12:52...
> Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried it, but I still get the locking,
> with the following message,
>
> "Document file 'yourfile.doc' is locked for editing by:
>
> Unknown User
>
> Open document read-only or open a copy of the document for editing."

Have you tried a Google search on your error message?  I just did as
I've seen it before after someone had Word crash on them.

First result is this - which will probably get me chucked off this list
just for posting it ;-)

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313472

Hope this helps.

Cheers