Re: Emails to list (with apologies)

On 20091012_201915, Tom H wrote:
> I sent four emails to the list today.
>
> They all bounced with "Your message was not delivered successfully"
> but they are all in the archive.
>
> Did anyone receive them?

I have been receiving such bounces with almost every email I have sent
since Saturday, noon. My bounce messages are all coming from

system-user@mms.mycricket.com

I have not reported them to anyone because I had no idea who to report
them to, and I'm always tinkering with my set-up, so I'm never surprised
to discover a few dozen hours after a puzzling event that it was caused
by something that I did, and can easily undo. But here, there may be
two of us making the same mistake within hours of each other, or more
likely, something misconfigured at mycricket.com

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net