Re: Printing from last page to the first

On 20091012_174750, Merciadri Luca wrote:

> Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> writes:
>
> > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 03:43:53PM +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> When printing a document, it is always easier for the person who needs
> >> to reassemble the printed document if it was printed from the last
> >> page to the first one, leading to such a printing stack in front of

<snip>

> >> Is there an easy solution to use this?
> >
> > I believe you can set this in the specific application's print
> > dialog.
> Let's take OO. You have a "Reversed" option. Nice, but it is not the
> case in all the applications I use. Take gedit: it does not have such
> an option.

On my computer (Lenny/Gnome/CUPS) the print set-up screen in gedit DOES
have a reverse check-box. I think it is a feature of CUPS that actually
does the reversal, but I have never used gedit to print anything. I just
looked now to verify your claim, and ... ;0

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net