Re: see ya

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 11:40 PM, Johann Spies <jspies@sun.ac.za> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 01:07:56AM -0400, S. Fishpaste wrote:
>
>> Ah go back to TLUG you frickin twit. You were an arsehole there and are one
>> here.
>
> That was rude and unnecessary.

Sure, and from what I can tell it was an over the top to the extreme
(which I didn't catch) response to a simple mistake made by the OP (ie
posting an empty message by mistake.) That in and of itself is
unforgivable.

Personally I am tired of all the flack about who sent what messages
where, who didn't reply to list properly, and let's just agree to
cease discussion of that unless you want to send a *gentle* reminder
to someone for educational purposes. There is very little email, apart
from those that masquerade as artifices to defraud, that I hate. The
latter of course can be replied to any way you want :).

(so long at is off list). 419's are a favorite of mine. But there's no
way i''ll ever get pulled over for some of the outrageous replies I've
sent to those "people".

I think followups should go to the offtopic list, and discussion
closed here. You never know how many potential users you might have
just turned off from the experience. It's hardly worth the bandwidth
it gets.

I won't respond further on this issue.