Re: Odd behavusr

Wayne Topa wrote:
Hi List

I have noticed some odd behavior with aptitude when doing safe-upgrades for the past month or so. On 5 or 6 occasions a number of files are downloaded more then once. Below is an example on my current upgrade

Get:95 http://mirrors.kernel.org unstable/main xulrunner-1.9.1 1.9.1.3-3 [8389kB] Get:96 http://mirrors.kernel.org unstable/main xulrunner-1.9.1 1.9.1.3-3 [8389kB]

  So far this is the only time it has happened in this run.

Has anyone else seen this? IT does not happen every time I upgrade but when it does, it sure runs my up my download close to my limit. Especially when its happen with the linux-source and openoffice files.

THIA

Wayne

nope,

steef