Re: acpid not logging - or doing other things

Quoth green at 2009-10-12 11:10...
> Perhaps you need to look at acpid(8).  Find out what the initscript is using,
> and try running acpid manually with some of --debug, --foreground, --logevents.

Thanks, will do once I've got the machine re-installed.

I plan to do more with acpi (like running s2disk when the battery gets
to a certain level) so really need to get that logging sorted.

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Business:      http://www.smiffytech.com/
Blog/personal: http://www.smiffysplace.com/