Re: virtual machines and winxp

I was running XP under KVM and, fairly recently, it stopped working.
The symptoms differ from yours; XP starts and then very quickly crashes.

I don't know if it was changes to XP or something else on my system that
triggered this.

I'm running Lenny on amd64 with a 2.6.30 kernel.  My plan, when I get
the time, is to build the latest kvm and see if that helps.

Ross Boylan