Re: Could you recommend CD/DVD writer program?

randall wrote:

> it might be more productive to send a polite request to change this
> default behavior to the list maintainer instead of some other remarks
> made in this thread.

I suppose that was indirectly aimed at me...

Seriously, I asked politely for the guy to not CC me, and he _deliberately_
ignored my request. He actually looked at what I asked him to do, thought 'no',
and did it anyway.

I deal with this kind of crap all day from a 5 year old, I really don't need it
from someone who is presumably an adult who can do up his own goddamned pants.