Re: 4gb seg fixup

Javier Barroso wrote:
On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:34 AM, Tomasz Pajor <nikon@puffy.pl> wrote:
Which kernel are you using ?

I remember that issue with Xen and /lib/ssl, but don't known about
what could be happen in your case
I'm running this machine on amazon ec2, kernel is 2.6.21.7-2.fc8xen.
debian is up-to-date squeez
Maybe:
http://wiki.debian.org/Xen#A4gbsegfixuperror
I've got this done already, and I'm still getting this messages, any
other
suggestions
Did you reboot your machine since made that changes ?

Ok now, I remember better, and my issue was with /lib/tls and not with
/lib/ssl.
You could test your machine with 'mv /lib/tls /lib/tls.orig
Yes, I rebooted the machine, and it didn't help.
Won't the 'mv /lib/tls /lib/tls.orig' break my machine in any way?
My system worked fine without it, but maybe could be others system
that would be affected.

But, in xen list you can read about disabling it[1].
I don't have /lib/tls