Korganizer - cannot open from notification area

Hello

Using Gnome on an up-to-date Squeeze system, I am using Korganizer for appointments, etc. However, once Korganizer is minimised to the notification area I am unable to open it again by clicking on it. I recall that I was able to up until a few days ago, and I suspect that an update has somehow borked it.

Two questions:

(i) is this just my own experience or have others experienced this as well, and
(ii) anybody come up with a fix or a work-around?

Thanks for any ideas, tips, etc.

AG