Re: Gmail again

Vinicius Massuchetto wrote:
> Another thing that really piss me off is when I want to reply a
> message to the list.
> Pressing `R` or clicking on `Reply` places the author of the current
> email on the `To:` field, not the list address.
>
> Let me know if anyone had a workaround for this in GMail.

I've never found a solution (and I don't use Gmail anymore), but it has
now occurred to me that a Greasemonkey might be able to add a "Reply to
list" function. Try searching at www.userscripts.org . If there isn't
one, perhaps an experienced JavaScript programmer could create one.

--
"Those who will be able to conquer software will be able to conquer the
world."

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br