Re: [myoss] mail server manager WUI
Apologies if you expect an all in one solution..
1. There's a bunch of SpamAssassin analyzers, configurable separately
2. My experience is with Cyrus, also have to be configured manually
3. Rather than doing it manually via CLI, I used Webmin-based Cyrus Module. Gives a nice web interface, just for the imap mailbox management, size, permissions, shared mailbox.
4. This I believe you need a mailman. I am sure there are other solutions.
5. See number 3.
Basically, from admin's point of view - Webmin. You can even manage postfix queue from Webmin.
On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Umarzuki Mochlis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi, is there a open source email manager that can
Webmail such as squirrelmail have a few nice plugins that can view mailbox space etc. but not all that i want. Any suggestion?
- view spam stats (spamassassin etc.)
- notify before mailbox is full via email
- resize users mailbox quota
- send email in bulk
- view mailbox remaining space
myoss mailing list