Re: [OT] Debian + Virtualization > Sharing Experiences

Alex Samad escreveu:
I have used vmware player, server + esx, virtualbox

I like virtualbox - but from the virtualbox repo not the debian repo

Interesting tip. Could you tell me more about why you prefer the virtualbox repo instead of debian's?

why is your server not capable of handle the 5 - changing vm software
might not get around that limitation !

It is capable, I don't think I said the other way around.
What I am interested in is learning from other's experiences when it comes to >5VMs at the same machine using Debian, that's all.