xserver will not start after dist-upgrade

Hi,

yesterday evening I did a dist-upgrade. Now the xserver is not starting anymore.

I have lenny, testing and unstable deb packages in my sources.list and
dist-upgrade pulled in 7.4 of xserver-xorg. I tried to downgrade to
xserver-xorg to 7.3, but the server ends with the same message. There
is a backtrace mentioning libc.so.6 and I did some googling to see if
I could find a solution, but it seems that the problem is elsewhere. I
run on a Lenovo T61 with Intel graphics.

It is about a week since I did my last dist-upgrade, so the
introduction of the error must have happened since that.

I also got the perl error mentioned in another mail on this list. Did
not find any references to any xserver problems on the -dev
mailinglist. Did also not find a bug description on bugs.debian.org
when I searched for xserver-xorg bugs.

Anybody experienced this or have a solution.

--
Svenn