Re: Clone a bootable USB key

Hi Adrian,

Indeed this is working. ( Test it with 2 identical USB-keys)
But I think this is not a solution because the target usb is not the same size and make. Thats why I copied the files and the MBR separately.( forgot to mention this )

What I am trying to do: I would like to make a copy of my USB-key to one or more files, send the files to a friend and he has to dd / copy this file to his USB-Key, and I was hoping this should work.

Thanks,