fvwm-crystal: without window decoration for screenlets

Hello folks,
Since a few days, I'm using the nice fvwm-crystal after leaving gnome. But gnome have screenlets that I want to keep. I can launch them but the problem is that they are now with window decoration. What I want is screenlets without window decoration like it was with Gnome.

Can someone tell me how to configure fvwm-crystal to not to use window decoration for specific window (in my case, screenlets)? What file to modify/create??

Hope you can help me,

Best regards,

--
tôba rakoto