8.14.3 Sendmail package

I installed sendmail 8.14.3 package via aptitude but in my previous version
8.12 I had only unique sendmail.mc in /etc/mail.
Now in sendmail.mc I can see DOMAIN(debian-mta) directive which includes
other .mc files for example /usr/share/sendmail/cf/domain/debian-mta.mc
which calls again another .mc file
(/usr/share/sendmail/cf/debian/autoconf.m4), so now I have my .mc splitted
into several parts.
How can I migrate from my unique sendmail.mc to this new system ?

1- Can I maintain only /etc/mail/sendmail.mc, deleting DOMAIN(debian-mta)
directive ?
2- I have to move some directives from my /etc/mail/sendmail.mc into the
others configurations files (/usr/share/sendmail/cf/domain/debian-mta.mc) ?