Re: help in resolving error,building a .deb pkg ;newbie!!

Osamu Aoki wrote:
On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 12:15:07PM +0530, shampavman wrote:
Osamu Aoki wrote:
also all the manaual pages of devscripts such as dch etc.

Did you read all so quickly?
Not so quickly :-)
I have been googling for this from 3-4 days and have read it ever since..
I mailed you guys when I encountered errors only.
Guys,
Eventhough I've changed the names to my name and my id in the changelog and the control files.. I still get the error.
Can you please tell me what mistake im doing?

Because you probably did not set up gpg signiture setup with devscripts.

See devscripts(1) manpage and /usr/share/doc/devscripts/README.gz
 /usr/share/doc/devscripts/examples/*

Osamu
no this part i've not gone through as yet.. will do so..
Thanks

--
Regards,
Shampavman c.g