Re: help in resolving error,building a .deb pkg ;newbie!!

Osamu Aoki wrote:
On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 12:52:53AM -0500, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
This means it attempted to sign the .dsc and .changes as "Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org>", probably because that's the author of the last changelog entry. If you'll update the changelog to contain your name and email it will try and use your private key to sign the package.

dch -i

Anyway, shampavman needs to read:
 http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/
Also, for simple backport for user:
 http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/ch02.ja.html#_porting_a_package_to_the_stable_system

also all the manaual pages of devscripts such as dch etc.

Osamu

Guys,
Eventhough I've changed the names to my name and my id in the changelog and the control files.. I still get the error.
Can you please tell me what mistake im doing?

--
Regards,
Shampavman c.g