Re: no sound in headphones

Emanoil Kotsev wrote:

>  In the mixer (both alsa and xfce) I have only one  "Headphones" volume
>> control. Probably irrelevant, I also have "IEC958" switches and
>> "IEC958 Playback Source" options; no idea what these are for.

IEC958 is optical/digital in/out as far as i know, you probably don't use
it.

You might need to update your alsa utils, libs or whatever or something, at
least I did though I think I saw you are using 1.2.20.

I can switch the output to front, back etc over the mixer. I think front are
the headphones.

regards