OT: Re: There is no planet B

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:04:40 +1200
sam blackmore <signon@greenpeace.org.nz> wrote:

> Yup this is a mail bomb - sign on with Greenpeace to help stop
> climate change. You'll win a planet!
> I've just Signed On with thousands of other Kiwis calling for urgent
> action on climate change and I think you should too!
>
> Please click here and join me:
>
> http://www.signon.org.nz/invite/accept/CwwL3GuK
>
> Thanks,
>
> sam

> You received this email because someone you know sent it to you from
> the GREENPEACE 'Sign On' website.  If you don't want any more invites
> like this from your friends and family click on or paste the link
> below into your browser:
>
> http://www.signon.org.nz/invite/optout/SEw3b2UxaVVzenRVeFJieDI4V1NLZGYrbzZGaDR2ajU3OVJxWis3OFZhST0

You can't stop cyclical stages (please, no more global warming or
climate change terms when in fact it would be correct to use something
like cyclical change or stages).

The earth cools, goes through ice ages (as it has many, many times
before - and will continue to do) - then heats up again (as it has many,
many times before - and will continue to do) and ends ice ages and
everything gets greens and happy again.

You are  simply silly to think that mankind can do more damage than
Mother Earth herself can do so much quicker, efficiently, and will
continue to do all on her own at any one time...

Visa-Vie droughts, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, plate tectonics,
pole shifting, etc.

I'm waiting for these types to tell us that volcanism, plate tectonics
and pole shifting is also brought on be mankind. When that happens,
then I'll believe in human induced global warming...

--
Best regards,

Chris

	"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"