Re: java6update15 - how, where,..?

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:43:51PM +0200, Dexter Filmore wrote:
> I need java6update15 or later (if there be) on a lenny machine.
> Now, 6-12 is in lenny and no later in backports.
>
> ideas?

Install the version from unstable or use java-package (hm donno if it's
still actively maintained).

Beside that the Sun Java packages are orphaned since a week or so
because OpenJDK seems to be a viable working replacement nowdays.
That just as a hint that there might be no further uptdates to the
Sun java packages in unstable.

Sven
--
If God passed a mic to me to speak