Re: Launching Evolution when AC power cable is plugged in

On Sun, 2009-09-13 at 23:28 +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> Are you using the correct keyboard model? Try
>
> dpkg-reconfigure console-setup

That had no effect on how X saw the keyboard.

When I installed Squeeze I had to add a keyboard section in xorg.conf to
get a UK keyboard layout rather than US. After experimenting, I've found
that the presence of that section caused the other keyboard setting
peculiarities, but was worth it to get the '#' an '\' symbols on the
right keys.

By coincidence, today, Squeeze has just go a new version of xorg and
that fixes everything keyboard related :-)

--
Tixy