Re: Launching Evolution when AC power cable is plugged in

On Sun, 2009-09-13 at 17:14 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:
> Everytime I plug in my AC power cable, Evolution is launched. I think
> that it is boring, and it should be avoided!
>
> Any idea?

If you're running Gnome, try changing the keyboard shortcut for "Launch
e-mail client" in System > Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts.

Now as to why plugging in power might generate an event would match the
current shortcut key... Some mismatch between versions of things on the
system, like the eeepc-acpi-scripts, or X, or the Gnome desktop version?

Are you running a stock Debian distro, or have you added bits from the
various Debian and Ubuntu EEEPC projects?

--
Jon