Re: listing installation minimal packages in lenny

On 9/13/09, green <greenfreedom10@gmail.com> wrote:
> Israel Garcia wrote at 2009-09-12 22:16 -0500:
>> When you install lenny without check in group packages like (Desktop
>> environmet, Web server, Print server, DNS server, File server, mail
>> server, SQL server, Laptop), where can I find this list of  minimal
>> packages lenny install by default?
>
> I am not sure that the following (generated) list is the same as what
> debian-installer uses, but it might be... including tasksel's 'standard'
> task.
Hi, Green

Do you know if debian brings some kind of groups pakages like redhat's
"yum groupinstall"?

Another question, dpkg -l gives me the complete (whole) list of pkages
installed on my server. I mean main packages and dependencies. How can
I list only the main installed packages (without dependencies) in
debian?

thanks,

regards,
Israel