[ANN] New mailing list for offtopic stuff

Hello,

As some of you might recall I have been pushing for quite some time for
a debian-offtopic list (#425439, #427218).

It seems I have managed to convince Holger Levsen, responsible for the
www.debian-community.org project, that such a list would be beneficial
for the community around Debian and he was kind enough to host such a
list with the d-community project on alioth.debian.org

The new list is d-community-offtopic@lists.alioth.debian.org[1]. At the
moment it is open for posting by anyone[2] and you are welcome to move
any discussions to that list which are OT on debian-user or other Debian
lists (remember the "Sponge Bob" and "growing broccoli" threads?).

This however does not mean that the list is a place for endless
flamewars and trolling. Please be nice to each other :)